For the health and safety of everyone during the COVID-19 pandemic, Ldoll Festival adds special measures to its rules and regulations.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory inside the building where Ldoll is taking place. It is mandatory in the exhibition room itself as well as when waiting in line. Visitors and exhibitors are invited to bring their own mask. No entrance will be permitted without a mask, even to people who have purchased an entry ticket.
- Visitors and exhibitors must use hand sanitizer every time they enter the exhibition room. The Ldoll staff will provide hand sanitizer at the entrance and in various places of the exhibition hall.
- Social distancing must be respected when waiting in line in the building where Ldoll Festival takes place. Our team will ask you to respect a one meter security distance between two visitors.
- Social distancing should also be respected inside the exhibition room but it is the responsability of the visitors to hold it, including in front of the stage.
- To minimize risks, the Ldoll team will not sell any food within the exhibition room. Visitors are invited to go have lunch in the nearby restaurants and parks. Our team will be at your service to indicate the nearest restaurants and food services.
- Visitors may not have their lunch within the exhibition room to ensure that masks are worn at all time and to make social distancing easier.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to eat out if possible. In all cases, they must wear a mask to interact with visitors.
- We will try to organize a left-luggage service for bags and to store them at a safe distance one from the other. However, it is possible that this service be full at times since we will use more space for fewer bags. Visitors are fully responsible of any consequence of leaving anything at the left-luggage service.
Our team is consulting the official directions regarding the COVID crisis on the daily.
We will do our very best to put into effect the directions that will ensure the safety of everyone, so that we can all still enjoy a magical weekend of leisure and passion, even if we wear masks and put loads of hand sanitizer 😉